Having a Grand Opening, Ribbon Cutting or Groundbreaking Ceremony?
The chamber would be delighted to help your business celebrate with a Grand Opening, Ribbon Cutting or Groundbreaking Ceremony.
Your business must meet the following criteria:
- Opened its doors in the last 12 months
- Changed ownership or under new management
- Moved to a new location
- Has been remodeled or expanded at its present location
A Ribbon Cutting Ceremony is an important part of your overall marketing and advertising plan and is a great way to kick-off a grand opening of a business. It offers an opportunity to meet key leaders in the community and get acquainted with your neighbors and chamber members. The Homewood Chamber would enjoy assisting you in planning a successful event for your business.
Chamber Ambassadors & Staff will conduct the ceremony, complete with a 3-foot long pair of scissors and decorative ribbon. The chamber will take digital photos of the event which can be emailed at no cost.
Scheduling with the chamber should take place a minimum of four weeks prior to the event. This will allow the chamber time to invite members of the Board of Directors, the ambassadors and dignitaries from the City of Homewood to join your celebration.
Hors d’oeuvres and beverages are usually served, but it is your decision. Your plan can be as simple or elaborate as you like, whatever fits your budget.
Make your ribbon cutting successful by inviting your clients through your own social media and email list. The Chamber will also publcize through our newsletter and communication tools.
The Chamber Staff will help make things go as smoothly as possible by:
- Notifying the Chamber’s Board of Directors, Ambassadors, City Dignitaries and Chamber members encouraging them to attend your event.
- Putting you in touch with other chamber businesses that can provide catering, deli and beverage services, publicity and even invitations.
- Bringing the giant scissors and taking pictures at the appointed time.
- Providing the ribbon and bow.